The quantum of solas.
The NiteRider Solas 250 Rear Light provides 250 lumens of safety-enhancing light. With 4 light modes broken up into 2 flash and 2 steady, the Solas 250 is even bright enough to be seen during the daytime with NiteRider's Daylight Visible Flash. The USB rechargeable battery provides up to 40 hours of use and charges quickly and easily.
The NiteRider Solas 250 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty, covering defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components, and LEDs. Includes the Solas 250 LED tail light, seat post mount, and USB charging cable.
- 250 lumen super bright tail light.
- 4 light modes, including a Daylight Visible Flash.
- FL1 Standard IP64 is dust and water-resistant.
- Group Ride Mode allows you to be seen without distracting fellow cyclists.
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by SF Bay Area Daily Rider
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
I ride among a lot of trucks and need to be seen. I have been using the Solas 150 rear light, but wantedneeded something brighter for safety.
The Solas 250 is BRIGHT. in a side by side comparison with the Solas 150, It can be seen from various angles, so I'm feeling the trucks are seeingnoticing me.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.