Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
On wheelset to rule them all.
Designed for lightweight aerodynamic efficiency, the Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset is the quiver-killer do-it-all race wheelset you've always wanted. Spinning up fast and handling reliably, even under crosswinds, the Comete Pro SL has been redesigned for disc brake applications.
With a 64mm deep NACA rim profile, the Comete slices through the wind with aerodynamic ease, and when paired with the included 25mm wide Yksion Pro UST tires, the rim-tire interface becomes as streamlined as the rim itself. The wide, rounded shape of the rim enables it to not be saved for no-wind days, the more blunt profile of the Comete cuts through head and crosswinds all the same for stable, responsive handling even on exposed descents. With the inclusion of the UST Tubeless technology, the rims and included Yksion Pro UST tires are ready to give you the cloudlike comfort that only tubeless riding can offer.
Down below, connecting the rim to the lightweight alloy hubs are 24 front and rear bladed steel spokes. Designed for instantaneous engagement that enables explosive sprinters to pull away, or hill-defying climbers to separate themselves, the Comete Pro SL Disc wheels utilizes Mavic's ID 360 freewheel system for lightweight, responsive engagement.
- 64mm deep NACA airfoil rim profile performs well even in crosswinds.
- Lightweight 3K carbon fiber rim is lightweight for stiff, responsive riding.
- UST Tubeless-ready technology.
- 24 front and rear aero-bladed steel spokes.
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology, convertible to SRAM XD with optional driver body.
- Available with Centerlock or 6 Bolt compatibility.
- Claimed weight: 845g front / 910g rear / 1755g wheelset.
- Includes: Mavic sealant, tubeless rim tape, multifunction adjustment wrench, UST Valve and accessories, BR601 quick releases.