A Little Extra Pedal Stiffness Goes A Long Way
What is the difference between a KEO Classic 3 and a KEO Classic 3 PLUS? The material used for the contact area. The little extra is stainless steel rather than composite, which optimizes pedal stiffness and hence the transfer of power from you to your bike. As for the rest, LOOK sticks to what works: fast clip in / clip out and easy tension adjustment.
Coming in at an astonishingly low weight, these pedals lower the overall rotational resistance of the bike, making you faster.
The Look KEO Classic+ pedals bring all the tech from Look's high-end pedals, but they are still are offered at an affordable price.
- Large, wide contact area for excellent stability through the pedal stroke
- A total weight of 350 grams, all included
- All of LOOK's pedal manufacturing expertise at an affordable price
- Strong, durable chromoly spindles
- KEO Grip Cleats (4.5 degrees of float) included
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.