Pedals of the pros.
With an aerodynamic profile, power-optimized platform and spindle, and interchangeable carbon blades, LookÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½s Keo Blade Carbon Ti Pedals drop the weight to just 95 grams per pedal thanks to the ultra lightweight titanium spindle. Their carbon fiber body is lightweight and stiff, featuring an expansive contact platform with 700 mmÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ of surface area and a 67mm-wide stainless steel plate. The titanium spindle is oversized, passes through internal roller and needle bearings, and sits directly beneath the platform. The pedalsÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ underside feature interchangeable carbon fiber blades that allow custom tension regulation. According to Look, the combination of these features delivers approximately 2 additional watts at 100rpm. For even greater longevity, the redesigned end cap delivers a 120% increase in water resistance.
Features & Specs:
- Carbon body & Titanium spindle.
- 700 mmÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ of platform surface area.
- 67mm-wide stainless steel contact plate.
- Increased weather resistance.
- Threading: 9/16 x 20mm.
- Bearings: 1 roller, 1 needle.
- Stack height 14.8mm.
- Spindle / arm length: 53mm.
- Width: 67mm.
- Weight: 95g; 248g per pair (w/ cleats & screws).
- Tension: Installed with ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½16ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ blades; includes additional ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½12ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ blades.