An Elite-Level Pedal Designed for Pure Racing Performance
Your pedal stroke is about to become lighter with the Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic, a pedal weighing a mere 110 grams. The ceramic bearing and famous BLADE technology transfer 100% of your power input to the drivetrain.
With the wide, 700mm2 contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike.
Ride Faster and Longer with Ceramic Bearings
A long lifespan is the main advantage of ceramic bearings. Rounder and harder than traditional balls, they are less sensitive to dust or deposits and guarantee consistent, durable performance. Furthermore, ceramic is not subject to corrosion.
Every ceramic ball in the Keo pedals is meticulously selected to ensure the highest level of quality and performance. The balls are precisely calibrated one by one by a machine, down to the micro-meter.
They are then ordered according to size in perfectly- adapted rings, with the result that every bearing has a totally unique structure.
The result is a pair of pedals that you can push harder than the competition, keeping you and your race machine at the head of the peloton.
- 700mm2 platform area, 67mm width, and 14.8mm stack height (pedal and cleat)
- 53mm Q factor
- Weight: 110g per pedal, 290g for pair plus cleats
- Tested and proven by the greatest riders of the World Tour
- Adjustable pedal tension to suit your preference
- The best power-to-weight ratio road pedal on the market
- Lightweight, aerodynamic and supremely powerful
- Ceramic bearings have a lifespan 4 to 6 times longer than standard steel bearings
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.