Catch a vibe.
Providing twice the output of the standard Vibe head Light, the Light and Motion Vibe Pro Head Light pairs innovative smart technology and an ultra-compact design. Featuring daylight sensors, the Vibe Pro detects the light level and chooses whether to use the 250-lumen SafePulse mode or 200-lumen solid mode accordingly. With a waterproof bio-renewable construction, this high-output head light blasts out a variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility both day and night. While the output is impressive, the true standout feature of these lights are the Smart sensors housed inside the body. When in their secure 1/4 turn lock mount, once the Vibe Pro's detect that you are in motion they automatically turn on and turns off once you come to a stop or remove it from its mount.
- 200 Lumen output (250 Lumens when in SafePulse Mode).
- Run time: 6 hours.
- Amber side lighting and variable Safe Pulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility.
- Smart sensor technology automatically turns on or off when motion is detected.
- Waterproof bio-renewable construction.
- Direct USB charging fully charges Vibe Pro in two hours.
- Claimed weight: 30 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great light that needs one modification
by Portland rider
I love this light. Easy to use, bright, functions exactly as stated. My one gripe is I find the light that comes back to my eyeballs while riding to be quite annoying, even in the daylight. I solved the issue by placing a small piece of black electrical tape over the top of the light. Problem solved. Hopefully, L&M will solve this issue on the next generation.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.