Never Question The Accuracy Of Your HR Metrics Again
The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner® running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight, and fits entirely within the width strap.
HRM-Run provides six running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation — degree of 'bounce' in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time — the amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance — displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length — length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical ratio — the ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.
Adjustable fit using the hooking elastic strap. ANT+ connectivity. User-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: yes
- Stores and forwards heart rate: no
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: no
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: no
- Pool chemical resistant: no
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This is the most comfortable and useful HRM strap for running
New York, NY
7 of 7 customers found this review helpful.
I've read reviews of other HRM straps, that I own, claiming they are the most comfortable ever. This one is by far. It's easy to forget it's there. The closure is great, the material, including the electrodes is soft and flexible. It's light. And, when paired with my Forerunner 735XT, it gives me additional information on my running dynamics.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.