Thin but surprisingly warm, Castelli's Lightness Glove has been a perennial and versatile favorite of road cyclists for years.
Thanks to a recent refresh, an essential cold-weather cycling accessory is now even better. Highlights of this update include a better fit, improved grip, and an innovative wrist cuff that makes ingress and egress easier than ever.
But the features that made the Lightness Glove a keeper are still in place. Take, for example, the brushed fleece on the back of the hand. It gives the right amount of warmth and breathability without cooking fingers in a pool of sweat. The final touch to the Lightness Glove 2.0 overhaul is the Castelli Damping System padding, which knocks down vibrations from bumpy surfaces and provides control no matter the weather.
Features & Specs:
- Versatile cool-weather glove for changing seasonal conditions
- Thermoflex back of hand for warmth with excellent breathability
- Contoured palm for excellent fit and silicone print for optimal grip
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) for comfort and control in all conditions
- High-stretch cuff for easy on and off
- 12-19 Celsius / 54-66 Fahrenheit
- Weight: 50 g
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great fall gloves!
Perfect gloves for fall riding. Great down to 40 F. Pad at the heel of the palm keeps the vibrations down. Fit was same as my other Castelli fingerless gloves.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.