Revolutionary Durability With The Perfect Amount Of Grip
The stubby, noseless shape of the Fizik Transiro Mistica Kium Saddle allows for comfort and pure performance in the aero tuck position required for your fastest triathlon cycling leg. The extra-long light and strong Kium alloy rail on this model allows for maximum adjustment fore and aft to promote the perfect aero riding position.
The Transiro Mistica's new channel design enables better weight distribution across sit bones and the new seamless, friction-free nose construction delivers improved riding comfort, while an extra grippy material provides maximum riding stability. The ergonomic shape is designed to relieve perineal pressure when in an aggressive position, perfect for use during time trials.
With a carbon-reinforced nylon shell, the Fizik Transiro Mistica Kium Saddle has all the durability you need to put your skills to the test. Featuring a redesigned carriage kit that's more versatile and easy to install, this saddle is perfect for staying comfortable and enjoying the ride. Available in regular 135mm or a large 141mm size, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
- Carbon reinforced nylon shell
- Kium rails deliver ultimate durability
- Thermowelded Microtex cover provides some much-needed grip
- UCI legal 24cm length for added comfort on the trail
- Carriage Kit includes cage holder, CO2 charge, and an inflator with a tube
- Nose has a front transition hook for more power on your ride
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Regular size is 241mm x 135mm with a 55mm nose
- Large size is 241mm x 141mm with a 65mm nose
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.