Silent but deadly.
The H2 Direct Drive Smart Trainer from Cycleops delivers real-world inertia with its 20-pound precision balanced flywheel, can handle up to 2000 watts at 20 mph, and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade, all while never exceeding a peaceful noise level of 64 decibels — library-level quiet.
Features & Specs:
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance delivers responsiveness and max power available.
- 20-lb precision-balanced flywheel replicates real-world inertia
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/-2% accurate power readings..
- Integrated speed, cadence, power data.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Headless mode enables progressive resistance curve.
- Internal cooling system keeps trainer cool; active thermal sensors ensure accurate data.
- Foldable frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up extra storage space.
- Direct drive design directly connects bike resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Compatible with wide variety of devices and virtual training apps.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth.
- Accessible, balanced handle allows for easy transport.
- Max recommended weight: (rider + bike) 300lbs.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130 and 135 mm.
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Includes Shimano splined freehub for compatibility w/ Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes.
- Dimensions (open): 31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (LxHxW).
- Dimensions (closed): 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (LxHxW).
- Weight: 47 lbs.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.