Defense and Offense.
The Men’s Verve Glow Bib Tights from Craft are designed to act as both defense and offense - defending you against harsh weather and empowering you to advance beyond your physical and mental limits. Equipped with both Ventair® and Ventair Wind® fabrics, these bib tights are wind- and waterproof, making them ideal for wet and cool to cold weather cycling. The interior features soft, brushed fabric that's both insulating and breathable. Non-irritating flatlock seams and four-way stretch facilitate a snug, comfortable fit. For sustained comfort in the saddle, these bib tights feature Craft’s C1 Infinity chamois, a dense foam pad of varying thickness - 14mm near the sit bones and 4mm along the outside. Laser cut bioceramic fabric containing clay minerals facilitates optimal thermoregulation, helping your body adapt to cooler or warmer temperatures for sustained performance.
- Ventair® & Ventair Wind®.
- Wind- and waterproof.
- Extended side zipper at bottom leg.
- Flatlock seams.
- 360° reflective details.
- C1 Infinity Pad.
C1 Infinity Pad:
- Depth: 14mm (seat & front); 6/8/10mm (center); 3mm (sides).
- Density: 80/100/120kg (depending on size).
- Certified Oeko-Tex® 100 fabrics and foams.
- Perforated and exploded foam.
- Thermoregulating bioceramic fabric.
- Layered & laser cut construction.
- Anatomy-specific contouring.
- Four-way stretch.
- Fabric 1: 100% Polyester (face); 100% Polyurethane (middle); 100% Polyester (back).
- Fabric 2: 87% Polyester; 13% Elastane.
- Fabric 3: 80% Polyamide; 20% Elastane.
- Fabric 4: 100% Polyamide.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
These are my favorite winter tights!
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
These are awesome tights for below 40 deg F riding. They are great for the variable conditions of the Northeast, often windy and wet throughout the winter. The fit was great for me in size L, I'm a slim 6'1 at 160lb. Love the reflective detailing. These keep not only your legs warm, but also your entire midsection. They really make me much less hesitant to get out there on the bike on those cold winter days!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.