Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale’s 2018 Trigger Carbon 3 Mountain Bike features aggressive geometry and dual-mode, dual-travel shock. Hustle mode positions the rider over the pedals, closer to bars for leverage while climbing; flow mode slackens the head and seat angles, moving the rider further back for optimal descent positioning.
- Frame Material: BallisTec Carbon front triangle.
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Performance, 27.5, 150mm, 110x15, tapered steerer, 44mm offset.
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL w/Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system. Flow Mode: 145mm; Hustle Mode: 115mm.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings.
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, direct mount.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, 11-speed Shadow Plus.
- Crankset: Cannondale Si, BB30, SpideRing 30T, Ai offset.
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Cassette: Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-46.
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed.
- Brakeset: Shimano SLX hydro disc, 180/180mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°, 45mm.
- Saddle: Fabric Radius Scoop.
- Seatpost: TransX dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, 120mm drop.
- Wheelset: WTB Frequency Race i23.
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i29, 29mm inner, TCS tubeless ready 27.5", 32h.
- Hubs: Formula w/ HG driver.
- Front Axle: 15x110mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 148x12mm thru axle.
- Tires: Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.3" DHF front, DHR II rear, dual compound, folding, tubeless ready.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.