Wind Tunnel Optimized For The Ultimate Wheelset
With the Bora WTO 45 Disc, Campagnolo introduces the first aerodynamic Disc Brake wheel with a 45mm profile. Each component of this wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve its aerodynamic performance. It therefore delivers multiple benefits that can be noted on different routes, from the most demanding of sprints to relaunching after a bend, while still ensuring efficiency on the flat and now also suitable for the hardest uphill finishes!
It is a turning point in the all-rounder segment: a truly multi-purpose wheel.
The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system — every design choice has been made with a view to optimizing performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tires. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tires.
While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions.
- H.U.L.C. unidirectional carbon fiber construction
- C-lux finish negates the need for lacquer, saving weight
- 2-Way Fit tire interface runs tubeless or with tubes interchangeably
- Mo-Mag internal self-locking spoke nipples
- G3 spoke patterning creates an optimally rigid and responsive wheelset
- 24 aero elliptical, straight pull, double butted spokes
- Bora Ultra carbon hub body, w/ 36 tooth ratchet freehub
- Black aluminum monolithic hub
- USB, cup and cone bearings
- Centerlock disc brake compatible
- 12x100/12x142 thru axle
- Rim height: 45mm
- Internal width: 19mm
- Available in N3W and HG freehub body options
- Weight: 1520g
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.