Work hard, ride harder.
Long days working or playing means a dark commute home, so stay seen and safe with this high-output light set from Blackburn. Don't let a long day at the office or out with friends keep you off the bike, bringing the Central 650 to your handlebars and the Central 50 to your seat post, letting you shine bright into the darkness.
With a massive 650-lumen output, the Central 650 provides ample illumination to easily spot potholes, curbs, or other obstacles in the road. Side slits over the Central 650's body provide side visibility, letting you be visible as you cross through intersections or alongside drivers. Out back, the Central 50's pulsing red light keeps you visible from the rear. Both lights feature a USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery, allowing you to stay charged up quickly and easily at the office or home.
- A high-output light set designed for safe commuting.
- 650-lumen headlight.
- 50-lumen tail light.
- Micro-USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides long-lasting battery.
- Flexible silicone mounts work on most bars or seatposts.
Central 650 Light Modes / Runtimes:
- High: 650 Lumens / 2 Hours.
- Medium: 400 Lumens / 3 Hours.
- Low: 200 Lumens / 5 Hours.
- Pulse: 150 Lumens / 17 Hours.
- Strobe: 150 Lumens / 21 Hours.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.