B and W’s International Bike Box II fits road bikes sizes 62cm and smaller. The top shell removes completely for easy packing. Inside, a size-adjustable anchored mount with straps, as well as two wheel guards, 3 layers of foam, chain protection, and more foam for handlebar and chain ring protection, keep the bike steady and protected. Four wheels on the bottom and multiple handles enable easy rolling. This bike box is lockable with a TSA padlock (not included) for total peace of mind.
Features & Specs:
- Fits road bike frame sizes up to 62 cm.
- Removable top shell.
- Top & bottom shells secure at 6 points; pull closed w/ adjustable buckle.
- Rolling case w/ 4 wheels on bottom (2 free & 2 fixed).
- 2 carry & 2 pull handles.
- 2 wheel bags/guards.
- Anchored adjustable interior mount.
- Immobilizing straps.
- Protective chain ring foam block.
- Foam spacers for handlebar.
- Chain protector.
- Weight: ~23.4 lbs.
- Internal: 45.3 (32.5) x 31.9 x 11 inches.
- External: 46.9 x 35 x 11.6 inches.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great bike box
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
I have used it for a round trip with my XXL frame road bike. It was a little tight but fit no problem, and it made it both ways safe and sound. My fear was that TSA would not figure out how to close it back up correctly (slightly tricky design) but they opened it both ways and closed it properly with no damage. The case and bike came through unscathed. Very convenient with the wheels and handles.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.