Maximum Protection In Winter's Harshest Conditions
When the conditions are extreme in high summer or deepest, coldest winter, cycling equipment is either equally extreme or it's useless. The Assos ASSOSOIRES Ultraz Winter Gloves amplify heat retention while a breathable and weatherproof exterior keeps the cold and wet out.
Redefined to perfection, these gloves feature Airblock, the extra robust softshell designed to keep warmth in and the elements out. A microfiber palm delivers a soft yet secure hold on bars and hoods, while an extended cuff prevents gaps between the glove and the sleeve. The anatomic cut reduces bunching and bulk while still accommodating sub-layers, perfect for those extra chilly rides.
Extreme, insulated protection for extreme weather, the Ultraz Glove is the ultimate platform for weatherproof cycling when time off the bike isn't an option. With a neoprene cuff and insulating lining as well as strategically-placed reflective accents, the world of winter riding is ready for you.
- Neoprene cuff insulates for a more reliable feel to keep you warmer
- Robust Airblock softshell adds insulation while maintaining breathability
- Anatomic cut reduces bunching and bulk while still accommodating sub layers
- Extended cuff prevents gaps between glove and sleeve
- Double-layered twinDeck construction delivers weatherproof protection
- Soft and padded Microfiber Palm secures grip on any surface
- Reflective Accents at the pinkies enhance visibility in low-light conditions
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
3 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
If you can stomach the price or have a discount on them... they are likely some of the best gloves out there for colder days in the PNW. High quality, comfortable, warm, dry - what more can you ask for?
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.