A Revo-lutionary new aerobar design.
Nearly all aerobars are based on 3T's "bullhorn" design, created for Francesco Moser's 1984 World Hour Record. Revisiting their heritage of aerodynamic excellence, the full-carbon Revo LTD Aerobar took the basebar wing and flipped it around 180º. This makes it impossible for your hands to slip or slide forwards off the grips for safer and easier use in descents, sprints, or rough roads. The wing's new design features a sharper angle for improved aerodynamics, as well as internal cable routing for all control cabling for full Di2 compatibility and UCI 3:1 compliance.
Up top, the alloy extensions are fully configurable to enable you to get the precision fit you need to eek out every last advantage on your way to victory. The neoprene arm pad stack height is adjustable from 30mm in the low position, to 97mm with all the spacers and in top-mounted position. Adjust the width between the pads from 220 to 340mm, while reach can go from 20 to 70mm ahead of the basebar's center.
The 3T Revo LTD Aerobar is not compatible with brake levers using external clamps and/or hydraulic brake levers.
- Revolutionary design flips the aero basebar 180º for improved aerodynamics, grip, and handling.
- High standard fabrication with a carbon-fiber layup that confers steering precision and resilience.
- Arm pads rotate in clamp for greater comfort.
- Basebar material: HM Carbon fiber.
- Extensions material: HM Carbon fiber.
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm.
- Claimed weight: Minimum stack – 700 grams.