I used this to turn my single SPD-SL (Rally RS) pedal into dual sided. Due to recovery from ankle surgery, I wanted to see how I was distributing power a little more clearly than just using the single PM. This was great to see that I was more even than I thought I might be. Takes a little bit to figure out the right way to pair the second PM. Be sure to follow these instructions to pair correctly:
Search for "Upgrading Your Rally 100 to a Dual Sensing System" on Garmin Help website
- Before you install the new right pedal, the left pedal must be paired and connected to a compatible Edge device or the Garmin Connect app.
1) Review the Rally installation instructions (Installing the Rally Components).
2) Remove the existing right pedal.
3) Install the new right pedal (Installing the Pedals).
4) Rotate the crank arm.
5) Select an option to connect the right pedal to the left pedal:
- From your compatible Edge device, select Menu symbol > Sensors, select your sensor, select Sensor Details > Pair Right Power Sensor, and enter the sensor ID found on the pedal.
- From the Garmin Connect app device settings, enable the Right Pedal, and enter the sensor ID found on the pedal.