Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
404: speed limit not found.
Zipp's top-secret R&D department declassifies their second wheelset with the 404 NSW Tubeless Deisc Brake wheelset. From inside the walls of The Nest, Zipp's best and brightest took what they learned from their masterful 808 NSW creation and imparted the 404 NSW wheels with a 26.4 mm wide profile and an updated ABLC™ SawTooth™ dimpling pattern for even better aero efficiency and crosswind stability. ImPress™ graphics make an aesthetically subtle but significant upgrade performance-wise by printing the logos directly onto the wheel so the work of the aerodynamic dimpling is unaffected unlike with traditional wheel decals.
Zipp made sure to provide ample deceleration capacity to match the NSW 404's increase in speed. With the inclusion of their Cognition Disc hubs, the 404 NSW is compatible with Center Lock rotors. Disc brakes do more than add all-season, highly modular braking, it also makes for a stiffer, lighter rim that spins up quicker. Not to mention, with disc brakes, you don't even need to worry about the traditional carbon brake track issues.
It's not just the rims that passed through The Nest's speed-multiplying program either. The 24 front and rear Sapim CX-Ray spokes are laced to an improved Cognition™ disc hubset that features uses Axial Clutch™ technology that reduces drag by using a magnet-operated 36-tooth freehub mechanism that disengages when coasting. It also features star-shaped flanges out back along with a scalloped hub shell on the front that serve to reduce the loads placed on the bearings for extended longevity and smoothness.
Includes Tangente quick-release skewers, wheel bags, valve core removal tool, Zipp tubeless valve – factory installed, Zipp Tubeless rim tape – factory installed, Zipp Cognition Thru-Axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100, and 12x142 dropouts, Zipp cognition oil, and a Freehub body space – 11 to 10 speed.
- 58mm-deep carbon fiber wheelset, featuring Road Tubeless and disc brake compatibility.
- ABLC™ Sawtooth Rim Profile provides improved aerodynamic performance and improved crosswind stability.
- ImPress™ graphics print directly onto the wheel, further improving aerodynamics.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubeless.
- Rim Depth: 58mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 26.4mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc brake, Center Lock (Lock ring not included).
- Hubs: Cognition Disc.
- Front Axle: Thru-Axle compatible, 12x100 or 15x100 (caps included) .
- Rear Axle: Thru-Axle compatible, 12x142 (caps included).
- Skewers: Zipp Tangente quick-release skewers.
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray J-Bend.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim Secure Lock J-Bend.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear .
- Max. Rider Weight: 250 lbs.
- Claimed Weight: 760 g / front, 840 g / rear, 1600 g total.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.