Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the Hangover 4 is Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack.
Carrying more bikes in less space, it safely hauls up to 4 mountain bikes to the trailhead.
Designed in the lab and finetuned on the road, the easy-to-operate tilt mechanism keeps your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
Get ready to session!
Features & Specs:
- Transports up to 4 using minimal space (37.5 lbs max per bike)
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork's finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener for post-ride bevies. Cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS RACK
My boyfriend and I have full suspension mountain bikes and this is an AMAZING RACK to haul full sus', as they hang from the stem, and are secured in place by rubber grip handles around both sides of the stem as well as a strap to secure the tire. I have only 2 complaints, and they are fairly minor: (1) The rack is LARGE, and even on my Audi Q5 SUV, stood taller than the vehicle. It looked so large that we named it "the storm catcher", lol. (2) We have 2 adult riders and 1 child; when positioning the bikes, POSITION THEM LEFT-TO-RIGHT, as the bike that is furthest right "jumped" off its stem-holder... and thankfully onto the fourth, and last available, bike position. We were driving through Utah for a mountain bike trip, and my bike did this "jump" numerous times until we repositioned the bikes. It very well could have been the gusty wind blowing across the mesa--who knows--just BE CAREFUL. All bikes made it home (to MN) just fine.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.