You put a hex on me.
Designed specifically for 1x drivetrains and their users, the Wolf Tooth Components Alloy Chainring Bolts are not only lightweight, but significantly easier to use while maintaining security. Designed to be the best, the Bolts utilize a 4mm hex and the Nuts use a 6mm hex, removing the need of that awkward spanner. With these 7075-T6 aluminum nuts, you can truly and easily change your chainrings on the side of the trail.
- Set of 5 7075-T6 1x-optimized chainring bolts.
- Manufactured in Minneapolis, MN.
- Available in multiple colors to match any style.
- Designed with 4mm hex Bot and 6mm Nuts, simplifying installation or removal.
- 6-7 Nm torque with light grease on threads only.
- Claimed weight: 5 bolts = 10 grams.
- Available in 4 Bolt sets as well.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
these are a good option for 1x setups
i bought these to use on sram force 2x cranks that have been 1x for the past few years. they work well enough, but be sure not to over torque them. the alloy is pretty soft, and the head will just tear off if you're not careful (like i was). it seems like 7-9 Nm is the max for these. unfortunately, i've had creaking in my drivetrain since installing the bolts, which may be due to some play. otherwise, they're decent and shouldn't corrode.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.