Setting the standard for training-specific tires, the Zaffiro Pro boasts a durable nylon casing, reassuring grip, and long-lasting tread. The mixed tread design is optimized for all-round use, making the Zaffiro Pro the perfect companion for training in all weather conditions. With a durable folding nylon casing, the Zaffiro Pro carries the torch for great performance at a great price.
Features & Specs:
- High mileage training tire
- Lightweight folding bead
- Contemporary tread pattern design for all-round use
- Additional puncture resistance belt at the center of the tread
- Bead: Clincher
- Type: Folding, non-tubeless
- Casing: Reinforced anti-puncture, Nylon 60 TPI
- Compound: Graphene
- Weight: ~310g for 700x28
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great for rail trails
These tires perform just as well as their narrower siblings. I usually run 23 or 25 mm versions of these tires on a road bike, but decided to try the 32 mm version for a gravel bike. The tires fit perfectly on Open Pro rims and are super comfy.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.