Vittoria's most advanced tubular yet. The Open Corsa EVO gets the SC (for Servizio Corse) designation along with a high-tech rubber compound, brand new tread design and chic retro look.
- New IsoGrip rubber compound ensures all-weather traction and amazingly low rolling resistance.
- TwinTread texture further improves the balance of traction and speed
- Corespun 320 TPI casing provides a light and supple ride, ensuring maximum comfort even at high pressure
- Lightweight PRB 2.0 puncture resistant belt beneath the tread
- 42mm removable smooth Presta valve compatible with Vittoria replacement valves or inline extenders
- Black/Gum Sidewall
- Max pressure: 200 PSI
- 700c x 23mm (23-622 ISO)
Ordered by Most Relevant First
great tire for the retro look
Estes Park, CO.
I use this for my vintage steel bikes and also my Richard Sachs and Pegoretti which are classics.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.