The Pack That Has Your Back
Don't let anything hold you back from your greatest adventure. The USWE Epic™ is the hydration pack designed for the performance-minded MTB cyclist. For those searching for a premium pack with key features included that will stay put on your back even in the most gnarly terrain, you're in luck.
The pack is equipped with USWE's award-winning No Dancing Monkey™ 1.2 harness system. This bag has integrated elastic straps that allow freedom to breathe and move in action, reducing almost all extra bounce so you can enjoy the trail. The shoulder straps feature an ergonomic design that smooths the distribution of weight for added comfort on your neck and upper back. The air-vented back panel has multiple wave-profile pads for optimal airflow that cools you down as you move. The main compartment houses hydration as well as all your gear, making this the ultimate backpack for whatever you have in mind.
The USWE Epic™ 12 is geared up with the main storage compartment for hydration and gear, zippered organizer pockets for tools, equipment, and food. A bonus is the two external attachment straps where you can strap on your jacket or armor. The 100oz Elite™ hydration bladder is perfect for all your water needs, with a slider opening that makes for easier cleaning and drying while also making room for ice if you want delicious cool water.
- No Dancing Monkey™ 1.2 harness system reduces bounce for stability and comfort
- Integrated elastic straps expand with the chest for a constant tight and compliant fit
- Ergonomic shoulder straps deliver smooth distribution of the backpack over the shoulders
- Air-vented back panel with wave-profile pads for optimal comfort and airflow
- Big main compartment for hydration and dry gear
- 3.0L/100oz Elite™ hydration bladder has a slider opening for easy cleaning and drying
- Smooth Plug-n-Play tube coupling makes bladder extra secure and easy to handle
- Zippered organizer pockets with a large and smooth opening
- 2x tube clips, secure attachment for the drink tube
- Helmet carry system
- External gear carry attachment points
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Sits nice and high and doesnï¿½t move!
Stays in place and holds all items needed for a long ride. The bladder is a lot easier to clean than the other brandï¿½. I like it!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.