SwissStop Catalyst Disc Rotor
The SwissStop Catalyst disc rotor has been engineered to provide optimal heat dissipation while providing powerful braking and superior durability. The two-piece design consists of a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy spider and SUS410 stainless steel brake track to balance lightweight with reliable thermal management and structural performance.
- Optimum heat dissipation
- Reliable performance for a variety of riding styles, including road, cyclocross, cross country and downhill
- High durability, even in the toughest conditions
- Compatible with all sintered and organic pad compounds, but optimized for SwissStop EXOTherm2
- Vibrations are minimized by the geometry of the brake pad contact area
- Features wear out indicators - small divots on the surface show when it is time to replace the rotor