From Portland, with love.
Portland's own Sugar Wheel Works has been a gem for local riders for years, and we are honored to bring you offerings from their revered wheel building studio. Each of their hand-built wheels is assembled from hand-selected components to deliver you the perfect wheelset that's built to last a lifetime. These pre-built offerings allow you to experience what only hand-built wheels can offer, now without the wait time.
Featuring the HED Belgium Plus rim up top, this wheelset provides the new benchmark for performance. This is alloy at it's finest. With a 25mm wide aero rim, this wheel set combines stability and streamlined aerodynamics with quick acceleration and nimble handling. This is the closest you'll get to riding a carbon rim with aluminum. This rim noticeably adds even more comfort and improved aerodynamic performance over the coveted HED C2, while allowing for wider tires and more comfort.
Down below, the White Industries CLD hubset provides the perfect balance between lightweight construction and aerodynamic efficiency. Marking White Industries lightest disc hub to date, the CLD offers all the same durability and performance of their more beefy hubs without the added weight. Featuring Center Lock rotor compatibility, these wheels will easily transition from your road bike to your 'cross or mountain whip for a do-it-all wheelset.
- Hand-built in Portland, Oregon by Sugar Wheel Works.
- HED Belgium Plus Disc rim.
- White Industries CLD hubset.
- Rim Material: Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 24mm.
- Rim Width: 25mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: White Industries CLD.
- Front Axle: Quick Release, compatible with 12 and 15mm Thru Axles with additional adapters.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release, compatible with 12x142 Thru Axles with additional adapters.
- Skewers: Alloy.
- Spokes: Sapim Leader.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim Brass.
- Spoke Count: 24 front / 28 rear.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.