The CenterLine X rotors are the lighter-weight version of SRAM’s quiet, smooth and robust CenterLine rotors, featuring a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. With vents in the steel brake track, the CenterLine X efficiently disperses heat for more consistent, reliable braking.
- Two-piece construction mates steel brake track to an alloy center for efficient heat management.
- Available in: 140mm, 160mm, and 180mm.
- CenterLock hub interface.
- 6-bolt version available as well.
- Claimed weight: 86g (140), 102g (160), 125g (180).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Works great, less filling
by Mike C
Centerlock is the bomb. These dissipate heat very well, now squeaks. What else could you ask for?
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.