Stop on a dime without breaking the bank.
Go where you want, when you want with confidence thanks to the SRAM Apex HydroR™ hydraulic brake system. Utilizing SRAM’s proven HydroR™ braking system, you will have optimized power modulation for cyclocross or road riding. SRAM knows that there's a fine line between fear and fun when it comes to ripping through your favorite trail or crushing a descent. If you can’t stop when you want, then you can’t go as fast as you want. Let nothing get in the way of your ride.
Ditch the awkward, clumsy two-lever shifting and get smoother faster shifting thanks to SRAM’s DoubleTap™ shifting system. A single independent shift lever controls both upsfhits and downshifts through one simple motion. Rapid taps result in upshifts through your gear range, while a longer sweeping shift will result in downshifts. SRAM’s has proven their Exact Actuation™ 1:1 actuation ratio on the mountain and brought it into the fold for the road. The result is the easiest shifting system to install and maintain.
- Contents: Right DoubleTap™ shift lever with HydroR™ hydraulic braking system, 950mm hose, dual-piston hydraulic caliper.
- Rotor and adaptor not included.
- SRAM Road ExactActuation™ 11-speed compatible.
- Adjustable lever reach.
- Caliper available in both 74mm IS and Flat Mount versions.
- Converts easily between 160mm and 140mm rotors through use of adaptor brackets (sold separately).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Easy installation, functions as expected
Shipping was fast. Product is easy to install with shifter and caliber delivered prr-connected
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.