Stop on a dime without breaking the bank.
Go where you want, when you want with confidence thanks to the SRAM Apex HydroR™ hydraulic brake system. Utilizing SRAM’s proven HydroR™ braking system, you will have optimized power modulation for cyclocross or road riding. SRAM knows that there's a fine line between fear and fun when it comes to ripping through your favorite trail or crushing a descent. If you can’t stop when you want, then you can’t go as fast as you want. Let nothing get in the way of your ride.
Ditch the awkward, clumsy two-lever shifting and get smoother faster shifting thanks to SRAM’s DoubleTap™ shifting system. A single independent shift lever controls both upsfhits and downshifts through one simple motion. Rapid taps result in upshifts through your gear range, while a longer sweeping shift will result in downshifts. SRAM’s has proven their Exact Actuation™ 1:1 actuation ratio on the mountain and brought it into the fold for the road. The result is the easiest shifting system to install and maintain.
- Contents: Right DoubleTap™ shift lever with HydroR™ hydraulic braking system, 950mm hose, dual-piston hydraulic caliper.
- Rotor and adaptor not included.
- SRAM Road ExactActuation™ 11-speed compatible.
- Adjustable lever reach.
- Caliper available in both 74mm IS and Flat Mount versions.
- Converts easily between 160mm and 140mm rotors through use of adaptor brackets (sold separately).