Retro Vibes With Modern Optics
If you dig retro-inspired shades but still want a modern pair of wear-all-day sunglasses, look no further than the Smith Flywheel Sunglass. These sleek, raised-brow glasses have color-boosting ChromaPop lenses that bring unmatched clarity to your view.
Whether you're trekking through the trees or blasting the berms, the two-position nose pads keep your glasses in place no matter where you roam.
- ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- Megol nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Light & great wind coverage
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Great wraparound, full coverage, and unobstructed peripheral viewing. Keeps out crosswind. Great for windy and cold weather conditions when you're looking for zero wind draft to protect your eyes. Clean, cool understated look.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.