The Most Important Layer
Whether you're running in frigid temps or skiing in blustery winds, The Smartwool Men's Merino Sport 250 Wind Boxer Brief helps keep you covered — comfortably. Designed to perform, the warmest Merino/poly-engineered material helps move sweat, dries quickly, and holds its shape during your highest-intensity activities.
As well as an incredible blend of materials, this ultra-comfortable boxer brief is perfect for long rides. A windproof front panel provides increased protection as temps drop and minimal Merrow seam construction provides superior durability while keeping super-soft Merino next to the skin. A slim fit is perfect on the legs for ultimate freedom of movement while pedaling.
Grab a pair and make your first layer your favorite. The Merino Sport 250 has a 5.75" inseam that's long enough for coverage but won't show underneath your shorts. The main body is made up of Merino and polyester, while the overlay uses nylon for that crucial stretch.
- Slim Fit for ultimate comfort
- Minimal merrow seam construction provides durability
- Material soft against skin for ultimate comfort
- Size M inseam measures in at 5.75 in (15 cm)
- Main body composed of 56% Merino Wool and 44% Polyester
- Center back and front lining composed of 56% Merino Wool and 44% Polyester
- Overlay center front composed of 85% Nylon and 15% Elastane
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.