A 24-7-365 base layer
From taking the chill out of cool morning bike rides to hiking local trails, you need a versatile layer that works as hard as you do.
The year-round Smartwool Merino 150 base layer short sleeve is up to these challenges (and whatever else you throw at it) thanks to the body temp regulating properties and breathability of Merino wool.
Featuring Core Spun technology, Smartwool has wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft Merino next to the skin.
Rounding out the feature set are smooth flatlock seams that minimize chafing and offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps.
If you need a go-anywhere, do-anything base layer for your kit, you need the Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Short Sleeve Shirt.
Features & Specs:
- Slim Fit
- Raglan sleeve design removes shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction minimizes chafing
- Merino 150: Breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions
- Core spun: Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- UPF 20+: Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.