The YPSILON (pronounced ip.si.lon) is SILCA's take on the unassuming Y-wrench.
Constructed using a composite polymer with soft over-mold grips, the Ypsilon wrench was designed by a team of engineers and mechanics who obsess over improving products. Unlike traditional Y-wrench designs, YPSILON is customizable and adaptable to the mechanic's preferences. This is accomplished by using a 1/4 inch bit collet with magnetic bit attachment in place of a fixed 6mm hex. This departure from the traditional Y-wrench design was inspired by the versatility of our T-Ratchet + Ti Torque kit. The YPSILON can easily transform into any required 1/4 inch based tool by swapping out the bit, thereby accounting for the most common use cases in cycling and bicycle repair.
Featuring a comprehensive selection of precision S2 steel bits and superior control and stability over traditional hex keys, Silca's YPSILON Y-wrench is a must for any mechanics that want to do their own bike repair at home or on-the-go.
Features & Specs:
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex
- Lightweight composite polymer body with ergonomic grips
- 1/4 inch bit collet with magnetic bit attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5 | 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 6mm
- S2 steel Torx bits: T8 | T10 | T15 | T20 | T25 | T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1 | PH2 | SL4 | SL5