Keep Digits Warm On Cold Rides
Being a guinea pig for a new product can be overwhelming. So instead of splurging on cycling gloves, take the new and improved Showers Pass Women's Crosspoint™ Wind TS Gloves out for a ride. The TS stands for Touch Screen, which means you can respond to that text without having chills to the core.
This durable glove is made with 3-layer Artex™ for windproof, waterproof, and breathable technology. It's the perfect glove for shorter rides in the rain or longer road rides in cool weather when trying to keep hands protected from windchill. Strategically placed padding and a low-profile design allows you to ride longer while maintaining dexterity.
Reflective logos and the MapReflect colorway increase reflectivity at night. A new low-profile design at the wrist and cuff cinch means more waterproof protection and a comfortable fit. Strategically placed padding keeps your hands in good shape to go the extra mile in nasty weather.
- Breathable 3-layer Artex™ material is windproof and waterproof
- Seams are not sealed (designed for shorter rides in the rain)
- Touch screen compatible tips on index fingers and thumbs
- Strategically placed padding on palm
- Reflective Logo on front and back
- Soft chamois nose wipe on thumb
- Available in Black or MapReflective Black
- Trim fit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.