Built For The Bike, Great On A Hike
The Showers Pass Men's Timberline Jacket, with new eco-friendly features and 3-layer waterproof-breathable fabric, offers a roomier fit for layering whether you're pedaling or hiking.
A multi-activity rain jacket, Showers Pass prioritized a modern look and versatility for Timberline, yet stayed true to their cycling roots with tried-and-true features for riding. 3-layer waterproof-breathable Artex fabric with biosource nylon face fabric protects from rain, but is soft to the touch.
Subdued reflective accents keep you visible to motorists when on the road, and the helmet-friendly hood is fully adjustable. Large core vents prevent overheating and double as pockets. Great for colder weather, the Timberline has ample room for layering. Pairs well with the Timberline Pants for all your wet weather adventures.
- 3-Layer Artex fabric is lightweight, soft, durable, and breathable
- Biosource Nylon face fabric with recycled polyester lining
- Waterproof, seam taped construction
- Long core vents with water-resistant zippers double as hand pockets
- Two internal dump pockets provide ample storage
- Removable, adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Soft moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Attached key clip in right-hand pocket
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.