The SC-MT800 System Display is the brains of Shimano's XT Di2 electronic mountain groupset, allowing you to view data, control settings, and connect to the E-Tube Project application to customize your shifting preferences. Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled, the MT800 system display wirelessly connects to smart devices and cycling computers for seamless operation and control anywhere you go.
- Displays system status of: battery level, gear position, shift mode and FOX iRD suspension position
- Toggle audible shift notification chimes
- Toggle between three Shimano Synchronized Shift modes available (S1/S2/Manual)
- Digitally adjust front and rear derailleurs and provide numerical adjustment indicator
- Wireless ANT / Bluetooth communication for customization and data utilization in the field with a smartphone, tablet, and other mobile electronics
- Battery charging port
- 3 E-Tube ports
- D-Fly compatible
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The joy of Di2
The brains of the mtb Di2 groupIt is a little weird having a small display on the bike, which I don't glance at too much, but being able to program shifting from my iPhone through the eTube system is nifty. Plus you can set a pair of preferences, perhaps a road riding profile and an off-road one. (If, like me, you often use your mtb on the road with a different set of tires.)
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.