Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
All-New Ergonomics, Precise Brake Modulation, & Wireless Electronic Shifting
Control the road with the Shimano Ultegra ST-R8170 Di2 Shifter W/ BR-R8170 Caliper set, designed for the new 2x12 speed Shimano drivetrain.
Shimano's new Ultegra ST-R8170 brake levers bring enhanced modulation and control to every ride by employing Shimano's proven SERVO-WAVE technology. The all-new Di2 platform, used on both Dura-Ace and Ultegra, untethers the shifters while delivering the world's fastest, most reliable wireless shifting.
To the delight of riders and mechanics alike, the new Ultegra BR-R8170 caliper delivers enhanced modulation, a quieter brake system, and an easier than ever bleed process.
The Ultegra R8170 disc brake caliper brings a new level of control to the road cycling world with enhanced modulation and a quicker initial braking point. Despite its smaller construction, the system is quieter than ever and easier to maintain.
- Clean Cockpit: Wireless connection enhances the aerodynamic effect and easy maintenance
- Wireless shifting customization via Shimano E-Tube Project App
- High electronic energy efficiency, 1.5 to 2 years of battery life with easy-to-change CR1632 shifter batteries
- Unparalleled ergonomics engineering refined with pros' feedback
- Raised hood peak improves ergonomics
- Optimized brake control
- Lighter, smoother lever action
- Enhanced modulation thanks to an expanded braking control area
- Compatible with wirelessly or wired connection
- 10% wider pad clearance decreases brake noise
- Maintenance-friendly bleeding process
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.