Even-Faster Shifts & More Controlled Disc Braking
Ultegra ST-R8170 Di2 Shifter/Disc Brake Levers have all-new ergonomics, precise brake modulation, and wireless electronic shifting. With even-faster shifts, more controllable braking, an updated lever shape, and a very long battery life, these new shifters reset the industry standard, all at a more affordable price than Dura-Ace models.
Shimano's new ST-R8170 brake levers bring enhanced modulation and control to every ride by employing Shimano's proven SERVO WAVE variable-ratio brake lever design.
A new Shimano E-Tube Project App (version 4.0.0) offers intuitive operations for personalizing the Ultegra R8100 drivetrain. Offering a suite of customizable, riders can choose between different shift speeds, customize shift button mapping (what buttons perform which functions), program different automatic shift modes like Synchro and Semi-Synchro shifts, fine-tune shifting, and connect with third party bike computers.
- Clean Cockpit: Wireless connection enhances the aerodynamic effect and easy maintenance
- Unparalleled ergonomics engineering refined with pros' feedback
- Raised hood peak improves ergonomics
- Optimized brake control with lighter, smoother lever action
- Enhanced modulation thanks to an expanded braking control area
- Compatible with wired and wireless connection
- High electronic energy efficiency
- 1.5 to 2 years of battery life with easy-to-change CR1632 shifter batteries
- Weight: 391g (/pair)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.