Shimano has a long history of providing innovative, high tech and effective solutions to the unique needs of the competitive cyclist. Designed to shorten transitions while maintaining optimum power transfer, the SH-TR901 is the pinacle of tri-specific shoes from Shimano. The generous fabric loop at the heel and extra-wide opening help get the shoes on when you've got more on your mind. The water-resistant synthetic fabric used offers strategic venting and quick drying times. The lightweight carbon fiber soles are patterned to offer a wide range of SPD-SL cleat mounting designed to optimized your unique placement. Shorten your transitions, put the pedal down, and shave time.
Features & Specs:
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide upper opening simplifies and quickens transitions.
- Lightweight, rigid carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power.
- Water-resistant microfiber synthetic leather with strategic venting.
- Breathable 3D mesh breathes great and dries fast.
- External heel cup stabilizes heel.
- Large heel loop is easier to grab.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.