SH-TR9 Cycling Shoe
The Shimano SH-TR9 Elite Triathlon Shoe keeps the competitive triathlete ahead, offering increased speed both during transition and on the bike. The carbon composite sole will allow you to effectively transfer power while on the bike and easily transition to run, saving you time on your transitions.
A wide collar and T1-Quick hook-and-loop strap make it easy to have the shoe open and ready in the transition area. Quick-dry mesh, a front air intake, and generous venting all around the shoe allow wet feet to dry out while riding.
Every second counts
Get the most out of all of the hard training that brought you to your competition. The stiff Dynalast carbon midsole is tuned for maximum power transfer, allowing you to give your all with maximum efficiency with each pedal stroke.
Claimed weight is 271 g (size 42). Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- Lightweight, super-stiff carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Anatomical toe cap with air intake maintains rigidity and breathability
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.