All The Climbing Gears Now In Shimano 11
With a focus on gear steps to help maintain performance and maximum cadence control, Shimano's CS-M5100 Cassette for 11-speed drivetrains keeps you churning the correct cog no matter the terrain. The wide gear range may postpone your drop-in for the 12-speed group a bit longer, as the M5100 is undoubtedly designed to be a dependable workhorse and a worthy weekend racer. With terrain specific options, the 42-tooth or 51-tooth, you can ride long tempo climbs or have bail-out, switchback crusher. And the 11-speed design still allows a fast downhill 11-tooth cog to motor back to the trailhead.
- Eleven-speed mountain bike cassette for all-mountain epics
- Range for tight cross-country racing or bail-out trail grinding
- Designed for controllable gear jumps to minimize cadence changes
- Shimano's components have reliable function and simplicity
- Available in 11-42T or 11-51T gearing option
- Weight: 556g (11-42T)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.