Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
New Shape, High Performance, and More Comfort
The new Selle Italia Watt TI316 Gel Superflow Saddle — more backward and anatomical — allows the triathlete to avoid possible friction during the push phase and, combined with an enlarged nose (50mm), to benefit from greater comfort without altering performance.
The Watt has 10mm longer rails to allow a greater possibility of adapting the saddle to extreme aerodynamic positions and therefore to increase the feeling of comfort.
The Watt Gel Superflow is equipped with a particular layer of gel inside the padding that allows you to benefit even more from the feeling of comfort and to maintain performance even on long distances.
- New shape and a wider nose allow for greater comfort
- 10mm longer rails allowing for greater adaptation to extremely aerodynamic positions
- Gel padding provides greater comfort on long distance efforts
- High stability surface ensures maximum grip to the saddle during your ride
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations by reducing prolonged pressure
- TI316 rails reduce weight by 15% and increase resistance and durability
- Rails made of titanium for added stength and lower weight
- 235g weight
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.