Stylishly simple. American made.
All too often you see simple bike racks crowded with such confusing additions and unnecessary features that it gets tiresome for convenient use. And with all those unneeded extras, they can weight up to 50 lbs or more. Saris noticed these models and brilliantly constructed the Saris Bones Hitch 3-Bike with only one thing in mind — beautiful simplicity.
Weighing in at only 16 lbs, this universal hitch rack is a full 25% lighter than similar racks, yet just a strong. The injection-molded arms can carry a load while also promising a rust-free finish. Integrated anti-sways and hold-downs on a welded steel mainframe provide soft touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes. Not to mention the built-in tilting feature allows you to access the rear of the vehicle with ease.
Simplicity is the main focus of the Saris Bones Hitch 3-Bike rack featuring a preassembled model that is easy to maneuver and install on any vehicle.
High quality doesn't need to cost your sanity, this lightweight hitch is ready to go whenever you are up for the challenge.
- Arms fold up and down for quick storage and easy loading
- Tilting feature allows easy access to the rear of the vehicle
- Lightweight 16 lb rack that can carry 3 bikes (35 lbs each)
- Injection-molded arms are the strongest on the market
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps secure bikes
- Preassembled with a welded steel mainframe
- Fits 1.25" or 2" hitches