The GX 100 Polarized Goggle from Sable is a polarized triathlete goggle designed for openwater swimming with anti-distortion FlatLens™ technology, UV protection, and hydrophobic and anti-fog treatments for eye protection and a wide, clear field of vision. Water-tight silicone seals protect the eyes from chemicals and bacteria in the water. The non-slip strap can be easily adjusted for a comfortably snug fit. Each goggle comes with 4 customizable nose bridges to accommodate a broader range of noses.
- Aspherical Flatlens™ technology eliminates distortion.
- Hard-coating technology yields high light transmission.
- Soft, ergonomic silicone gaskets.
- Includes stylish, durable goggle case for protection and travel.
- Narrow, Medium, and Wide nose bridges included.
- Ultraviolet UVA/UVB protection.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Triathlon Coach Chris Hague's take on the Sable googles.