A most enticing web.
Rotor's new Aldhu Spider features a cleverly designed spline interface that, when mounted to the Aldhu Spindle that delivers a robust yet smooth engagement allowing for the maximization of efficiency in transmission of power in the pedal rotation. Combined with Rotor's new Aldhu cranks and Q RINGS oval chainrings or Round chainrings, the innovative spider includes refined OCP Mount technology for total adjustment, finding your optimal chainring position by precise one degree increments.
- Modular crankset allows for complete control over each component.
- CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy construction.
- Optimal Chainring Position with one-degree adjustments.
- Direct-Mount with Aldhu 3D+ spindle and crank arms.
- BCD: 110.
- Q-Factor: 147 mm.
- Claimed weight: 96 grams (Standard), 99 grams (Offset).
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 year limited.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.