Keep it VLOS-sy.
While the military world says VLOS stands for Very Low Observable Stealth, the ELAN Alpha Stealth Wheelset does not fly under the radar. With its lightest-in-class ranking, the 2018 version gets a little wider with a 19mm internal width. This Stealth version adds Rolf's Stealth Ballistic armor coating to their US made rims and hubs. Down below, The TdF6.0 hubs also feature Enduro Zer0 ceramic bearings and T2 High Engagement drive mechanism for even faster engagement. The Elan Alpha Stealth is a great wheelset for the road rider who wants carbon-like performance from an alloy wheelset.
The 2018 Rolf Prima ELAN Alpha Stealth Wheelset includes rim strips and quick release sets.
- Built in the United States in Eugene, Oregon.
- Wider internal diameter than previous versions, measuring 19mm wide.
- Versatile performance wheelset that provides carbon-like performance with an alloy construction.
- Claimed weight: 1,335 grams / set.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 22mmli>
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 23mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: TdF6.0 w/ T2 High Engagement & Enduro Zer0 ceramic bearings.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim Bladed CX-Ray.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five year.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.