Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Go beyond the pale.
Don't let a "Roadway not improved" sign slow you down, with the Reynolds ATR 650 Carbon Wheelset beneath you, your ride will stay smooth even when the asphalt doesn't. The robust, wide-profile carbon fiber rim has been optimized for wider all terrain tires, allowing you to explore the great outdoors in comfort with traction. Tubeless ready, the 40mm deep rim offers cloudlike comfort and puncture protection that will tame the roughest roads. Down below, 24 steel spokes front and rear lace down to Reynolds' own Allroad Disc CNC machined hubs. These Center lock-compatible hubs ensure that you'll enjoy strong, reliable braking even when the dirt turns to mud.
- Tubeless-ready 40mm deep rim is 25mm, optimized for wider all terrain tires.
- Center lock rotor mount.
- Rim size: 700c.
- Rim width: Internal 23mm, External 32mm.
- Rim weight: 446g.
- Wheelset weight: 1,620g.
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear.
- Thru axle: Front and rear.
- Front axle spacing: 12x100 and 15x100 (included), or QR 100 (available separately).
- Rear axle spacing: 12x142 (included), QR 135 and 12x135 (available separately).
- Manufacture Warranty: Lifetime.