Opening up Quintana Roo's new Elite level category, the PRthree features trickle down technology from the award winning PRsix and PRfive. Shift, Boat Tail Airfoil, Static Downtube Orientation and the aerodynamic QBox storage system are technologies developed by QR specifically for athletes with the goal to acheive their personal record (PR). QR has even gone as far as reducing the bike build up tools down to 2 allen wrench sizes to ease travel headaches. We keep it simple so you can focus on getting your PR.
- SHIFT asymmetric aerodynamic technology stabilizes bike in cross wind.
- Boat Tail Airfoil reduces swirling air pockets off the back of each aero tube, reducing drag and stabilizing the bike.
- QBox aerodynamic storage system enhances Boat Tail aero saving while providing convenient storage.
Pictured here with Race package, actual product's specifications are listed below.
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Fork: SHIFT QR.
- Headset: Cane Creek IS41.
- Shifters: Micro Shift.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105.
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Pro 52-36.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30.
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28.
- Chain: Shimano 105.
- Brakeset: Shimano 105.
- Handlebar: Profile T2 Wing w/ T4+ alloy extensions.
- Stem: Profile Seventeen.
- Saddle: ISM PR 2.0.
- Seatpost: QR Aero Carbon.
- Wheelset: Shimano RS010.
- Tires: Continental.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime.