Quarq's DZero Alloy Power Meter Crank features an improved strain gauge and circuitry to make it more accurate no matter what environment it's ridden in. Dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ transmission permits simultaneous connection to a cycling head unit as well as a smart device, and Quarq's Qalvin Bluetooth app allows for wireless firmware updates.
110 BCD. Compatible with standard 5-bolt chainrings. (Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings.) Available in multiple lengths and spindle options. The claimed weight is 780g.
- Forged aluminum crank arms and CNC-machined alloy spider
- Power measurement accurate to within 1.5%
- Dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ connectivity
- AxCad magnet-less cadence measurement
- Left / Right Power Balance
- OmniCal allows chainring replacement without affecting accuracy
- 10K Temperature Compensation ensures accuracy in all weather conditions
- User-replaceable CR2032 battery with 200 hour ride time
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- 2 year warranty
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.