Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Goodbye, Riken. Goodbye, Elsa. Quarq's Dzero Alloy Power Meter Crank improves on their previous platforms, featuring an updated strain gauge and circuitry so your numbers are more reliable even in the most extreme riding conditions. They've added dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ transmission so you can be paired with your cycling computer or a smart device, and it also allows for wireless firmware updates through Quarq's Qalvin BLE app. Forged aluminum crank arms with a CNC'd aluminum spider keep the weight low and the stiffness high, and this 110 BCD model is compatible with standard 5-bolt compact chainring options.
Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings. Available in multiple length and spindle options. Claimed weight is 780 g.
- Forged aluminum crank arms and CNC-machined alloy spider
- Power measurement accurate to within ±1.5%
- Dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ connectivity
- AxCad magnet-less cadence measurement
- Left / Right Power Balance
- OmniCal allows chainring replacement without affecting accuracy
- 10K Temperature Compensation ensures accuracy in all weather conditions
- User-replaceable CR2032 battery with 200 hour ride time
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- 2 year warranty