Get Out, Ride Around
Connect with nature, challenge yourself and enjoy the moment, this is today more than ever the meaning of Gravel. This is how Prologo Scratch M5 AGX was born. It stands for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross, meant for the outdoors and for those who desire to have a saddle comfortable on any terrain.
As Strade Bianche Official Technical Partner, a unique and iconic race with its different terrains, Prologo wanted to develop the most versatile line of saddles ever. Ready to support you no matter the condition.
- T-shape: More freedom of movements and positioning on the saddle thanks to a standard length. Designed to guarantee the highest level of comfort in the area where thighs rub the saddle
- MSS - Multi-Sector System: It provides different individual zones mapped and separated along the saddle, each composed of different interactive foams and single-cell padding. These areas work independently adapting to all the positions the cyclist can take.
- Push and Pull: The foam follows the cyclist in the riding phase, supporting the leg thrust in both directions.
- Active Base: The technology assures a saddle that is stable, safe, and secure in all-terrain conditions, by adapting to the rider's movements. It also offers the benefits of an open shell but with a protecting cover.
- Base Material, long carbon fiber: This material, in combination with the Tirox rail and the active foams, ensures excellent elasticity and vibration absorption for absolute comfort.
- 250 x 140mm
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.