Split the wind.
Measuring in at 78mm deep, the 78/TwentyFour Clincher Wheelset from Profile Design is destined for aerodynamic greatness and high performance. While most companies stake their wheel on wind tunnel testing, Profile Design wanted to go a step further. With their CFD-engineered rim profiles, the engineers behind Profile Design went through hundreds of shapes in their search for excellence, and the result is a wheel that provides distinct advantages through crosswinds or headwinds.
Forged from 6061-T6 aluminum and precision machined with a tolerance of a 100th of a millimeter, the TwentyFour series hubs from Profile Design increase durability, strength, and stiffness. A machined 7001-T6 aluminum freehub creates an 18% increase in strength compared to standard freehub bodies, preventing cassettes from marring the freehub while simultaneously increasing shift performance and power transfer.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 78mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 24.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim, specially selected Tg resin.
- Hubs: TwentyFour Series 6061-T6 aluminum hub.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Spokes: Straight Pull, Bladed.
- Spoke Nipple: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.